Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Silliness and Birthday




Joe is silly...but we all already knew that, didn't we!


My mom, some of the cousins, me and my kids hit the outlet mall to go to my favorite store in the world, Anne Taylor Loft Outlet!! I had to make one more visit before I won't be able to go again for three years!! You can mail me stuff from there if you want! :) Anyway, first stop at the outlet mall=Auntie Ann's pretzels!! In this picture, they're supposed to be saying "pretzel," but I think they're saying, "It's 1,000 degrees out here!"



This might be my favorite picture ever!! White hinies helping with dinner! The stool used to be Reece's, but now the kids fight over it, so Joe uses the chair to the kid table to stand on. Not the safest option, but I need to get out to Bed Bath Beyond to get another collapsible stool!




This is really Joe's first time helping me bake. "JOE DO IT!!!" is what I hear all day! Oooohhhh....toddler independence here we come!




Reece our photographer!







And last but not least! Bouncy Place with our best buddie Abigail!!


Balloon animals for everyone!!




Goodnight! :)



No comments:

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!