Thursday, November 15, 2007

Help!

To those of you who check this blog, I need your help!! (and I know there are at least a few of you, so speak up!)

We recently got our family pictures done (actually on Reece's first birthday) and I'm having trouble picking out the last two pictures that come in the package we're getting.

So, go to this website:
http://www.photobiz.com/portfolio/portfolio.cfm?photographerID=1911
email: beckypez@sbcglobal.net
password: becky
What do you like better for a 5x7? 6, 36, or 27
What do you like better for a 11x14? 5 or 21
If you like something better, you can tell me, but I may already be getting it in a different size.
Thanks SO much!!

By the way, I really like the lady who did these pictures. Her website is http://www.thegibsonstudio.com/ She's a Christian and works a lot with children. The park we went to was beautiful!! She's all the way in Leauge City, and a little pricey, but great if you want to splurge (or get it for you Christmas present like me :)

Reece's first birthday pictures to come!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

For sure 21 for the 11x14!! You all three have great expressions... Reece is squinting in the sun a bit in 5.

And 6 for the 5x7.

Great pictures. I really want to get our family picture done... when I get around to it, and when Kevin gets over his "third" life crisis of growing out the sides of his beard.

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!