Saturday, February 16, 2008
Anyway, I was really excited about my new purchase, but since it's been bad weather all week, I haven't gotten to use them yet!
Then, we ended the day by going to the Missions Dessert Night. We put Reece in the nursery, and I went to check on her at about 8:00 to see how she was doing since she had been going to bed around 7:00 all week. She was more upset than I've ever seen her!! She was doing that cry where you do that sucking in breathing thing in in between wails. So sad! Her eyes were all red and puffy. Lesson learned: no more late nights at church!
New developments in Reece's World this week:
1. Learned how to say "no" and "yucky"
2. Is in love with this dog where you can push his body parts and he sings and says different words...quiet annoying :)
3. More teething! She's had fever almost every night this week! Boo!
4. Is feeding herself yogurt, applesauce and cottage cheese with a spoon, a little messy, though
5. Wore size 4 diapers today! They are really big, though :)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I love how she's holding onto the swing in this picture. She looks like such a big girl!I was trying to get her to blow, but I think it just ended up in her mouth!
I'm in love with this face!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!