Monday, April 28, 2008

My Husband is Awesome

Ya wanna know why? Here are some answers for you (not the complete listing, but just some :)

1. Right now, at 8:47pm on a Monday night after he has worked a 12 hour busy shift where he has to dress up and wear nice shoes my husband is spraying our yard for fleas. Why so late? Because we just discovered that our dog has FLEAS! and I wanted him to spray the yard before we put the flea medicine on him tonight.

2. He went to the grocery store for me yesterday (on a SUNDAY!) with Reece and got everything on my list and was $20.00 under budget!

3. He CLEANED OUT THE REFRIGERATOR last night! I mean, wiped all the shelves and everything!

4. He gives me foot massages without me asking even AND if I haven't given him one in a long time.

5. Sometimes, he'll wake up early and turn the monitor off without me knowing and he'll get Reece up so that I can sleep in even though he usually has to wake up TWO HOURS earlier than me.

6. He doesn't get too mad at me when I leave my apple cores in the car :(

7. He will buy me pantene pro-v shampoo and conditioner because he knows I won't buy it for myself because it's too expensive.

8. He does things that I HATE doing without even complaining (like taking the dog to the vet and doing the taxes!)

9. He doesn't mind that I hog the bed.

10. If I'm having a "cookie craving," (whether I'm pregnant or not!) he'll go out and get me some even if it's late at night.

I wish I could tell you all the other reasons why my husband is awesome. But, he's almost done with the yard, so now it's hubby time! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What an incredibly sweet list. I feel the love. You are truly blessed. And it's even more special because you don't take any of it for granted.

Sarah said...

Sorry my kid peed on you today!

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!