Saturday, September 12, 2009

Clarification

The picture of Daniel sleeping in the chair is not really him working!! I think I took this after I made him haul around a bunch of boxes and suitcases. I love having a strong husband! But, he really is a hard worker. He does all the things that I don't want to do and he does them well. Sometimes my "control-freak" side wants to take over and but into all his business, but then I realize that I have to let him be in control and PRAY for him all the time and let God work through him. When I can keep my role as a wife straight, Daniel can really be used by God and things in the Perez household run MUCH better.

I love you, Daniel!! You are the BEST husband and father!! You are patient and kind and generous. And you love our kids and I know they look up to you. I hope Reece marries someone just like you and I hope Joe grows up to be just like you!! :)

No comments:

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!