Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Pics, better late than never!

So, I know I said I would post some pictures of our Christmas fun, and since they are so stinkin' cute, I thought I'd go ahead and post them even though it's a little late.
Here are our Christmas morning buddies. (Notice Joe's bed-head.)

Okay, so the story here is that Daniel let Reece pick out a Christmas present for me, and he let her pick out whatever she wanted to get me. She thought I would like some jewelry (which she knows I love) so he took her to the wal-mart jewelry aisle. She picked this lovely purple necklace, which happened to match the shirt I was wearing! Okay, so the necklace doesn't even look that bad in this picture, but believe me, it's bad!! And, it even has a matching bracelet and earrings!! I love her for her thoughtfulness and her princess taste in jewelry! :)
Reece and Aunt Elizabeth. They were cooking and crafting buddies during Elizabeth's visit.
Cute hat from Aunt Elizabeth! Poor Joe has a big head, though, so it's a little snug!

Rowan and Reece. Eatin' pickles and playing with there new goodies.
Joe opening his present with Grandmama.
Hanging out with Grandpa!

There is a lot of tooth-brushing going on it our house. Joe got a toothbrush and toothpaste in his stocking and he has taken to becoming obsessed with brushing. He screams when I take the toothbrush away, so now we have to have a whole "bye-bye toothbrush" ceremony every evening before bed. He's even learned how to climb the stool and get it off the counter when I'm not watching! So, of course, since Joe now loves his toothbrush, Reece does, too. Oh well, hopefully it will last and they'll both have nice teeth! :)

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

Cute family winter photo!

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!