Monday, August 13, 2007

9 months--Can you believe it??

9 months!

This past weekend, Reece hit a couple more milestones. I have been trying to teach her to clap for the past few months and on Saturday, in the pool of all places, out of nowhere, Reece clapped!! And she really hasn't stopped since then!! Also, her first tooth started coming in on Friday. I can see just a speck of white in her bottom gums. It's about time! I just love her SO much. Ya know how sometimes you get sick of your dog or mom or sister, well I keep waiting to get sick of her, and I don't think I ever will. I can't get enough of her!

1 comment:

mel sutton said...

bec, reece is PRECIOUS!!! the suttons will have to start cranking out some cute little boys to date her someday!

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!