Sunday, December 21, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Michelle, which means I had to:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

This picture was taken on a backpacking trip to Lake Texoma in Feb 2006. We bought these packs when I got my first real pay check after I graduated, but only got to use them a few times before we had kids. The morning we were supposed to leave for this trip, I decided to take a pregnancy test while Daniel was out running an errand. When he got home, I surprised him with a positive test! That meant that Reece was on her way! It was a fun trip because we got to think about an talk about having our first child. And, I got to sleep on the little blow-up mattress (we only have one) since I was the pregnant one! :)

This was fun!
Now I tag Amanda, Shanna, Lindsee and Sally

No comments:

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!