Sunday, October 31, 2010

Visa Situation

Dear Friends,
We wanted to send out a brief e-mail to give you an update on our status and ask for your prayers. As many of you know we had originally planned to leave for Indonesia on October 2nd, when our visas didn’t come through we pushed it to October 30th. Today is October 31st and we are still enjoying the warm fall weather in Houston. While we have enjoyed this additional time with friends and family we are anxious to start this newest chapter in our lives. With the Holidays rapidly approaching we are hoping that the Lord with bring our visas through early this week. If they do not come in by Wednesday there is a strong possibility that we will be delayed till after the Holidays. Would you please pray that if it is the Lord’s will that He would allow our visas to be approved this week? We know it is in His hands and we desire His perfect will but our hearts long to begin our ministry in Indonesia. Thank you to all of you who have stood by us, prayed for us and continue to pray for us. We cannot do it without you!

Daniel and Becky Perez


durga said...

Yes, really nice story. Anybody wants to get easy visa at low cost please send a mail to

Cora said...

praying for the visas!!

A Glimpse into the lives of a family on a journey to serve God through aviation in Indonesia!